The rules for submitting your articles to ArticleBliss.com are simple.
However, all guidelines must be followed!
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR AUTHORS ARTICLES SUBMISSIONS
- Articles must be written in ENGLISH please to be accepted.
- Articles must have a minimum of 450 words of content in the article body.
- You MUST Accept To Receive Emails From ArticleBliss.com. As part of the terms and conditions of signing up to be a member of ArticleBliss.com you accept that you will allow us to occassionally send you email about subjects that concerns your membership at ArticleBliss.com or, is an item that we think will have interest to you. If you are not prepared to accept emails from ArticleBliss.com you should decline to sign up.
- The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
Any copyright claims or dispute's made about the publication of the article you submit to us and that we consequently publish is 100% your responsibility and by agreeing to these terms of service and submitting any article you take full responsibility and liability upon yourself to deal with the copyright claims. You agree to absord 100% of all costs involved with any copyright dispute that is brought about by any article you submit to our article directory and should Articlebliss.com or it's management suffer any loss whatsoever through your actions or negligence in submitting any article that is not your sole creation or owned 100% by you then you accept all responsibility and agree unreservedly to recompence Articlebliss.com or it's management 100% in full for such losses.
- By submitting your articles to ArticleBliss.com, you grant us the right to publish your articles - We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to ArticleBliss.com, you grant others the right to publish your articles - Other ArticleBliss.com users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to ArticleBliss.com should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL's of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to ArticleBliss.com does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from ArticlesBliss.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory - We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.
- You will find an option to use our online spell checker before submitting your article(s). By using it, you can save time and effort having to correct your articles.
- Author Name - Please do not create an author name using your site name, service or product name. Authors that do this will have their account removed along with any articles.
box EXCEPT for no more than 3 html links to your site(s) in the author's resource box. Violating these guidelines could cause your account and articles to be removed.
- MUST NOT contain: pornography/adult material, hate or
violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any
individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain
- MUST NOT contain information on: Hacking/cracking
content, bomb creation, support for terrorism/ radicalism/ religious
fanaticism, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, steroid use or advocacy,
weapon/ firearms/ ammunition/ balisongs/ butterfly knives or brass knuckles,
or the promotion of hard alcohol/tobacco-related products or prescription
drugs. Gambling, sportsbook betting or casino related articles not accepted.
- MUST NOT contain information that promotes: Term
papers or essays for sale to college students, PLR (Private Label Rights)
articles as a good thing, the promotion of email Safe-Lists as a
good thing or bulk email spamming as a good thing,
advocacy for paid auto-surf programs as a good thing, advocacy of
click fraud or clicking on Adsense ads as a good thing (it's not), advocacy
of creating MFA's (Made For Adsense) sites as a good strategy (it's not), or
advocacy of Adsense Arbitrage (this policy has been created to protect the
interestes of our advertisers).
- MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation
of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal
rights of others.
- MUST NOT be a submission of the exact same
article as one that you already submitted. Some authors have submitted the
same article multiple times with only a few words changed in the body -- we
reject these and ban authors who engage in this practice.
- MUST NOT include a reply to a personal email,
letter or other correspondence.
- Submitted Articles should offer helpful, and useful information. Articles that are obvious ads for products or services will be rejected.
- As the author of any articles that you submit to Articlebliss.com, and which are subsequently published on your behalf, you accept full responsibility for any legal claims or prosecutions that may arise from such publications. You totally dissolve Articlebliss.com and it's owners of any legal responsibility and take full responsibility for the article and it's subsequent publication without any reserves.
- Please consider this before submitting articles. If your submission is not "G" for general audiences or "PG", then don't submit your article. Articles that contain "R" or "X" rated adult subject matter will not be accepted.