Choose a Maui Bed and Breakfast for Your Next Vacation
- By: Georgia Landarie
Most people spend months or years saving the money for their Maui vacation. Too often they then purchase their island vacation package from a random travel agent without really looking into the best way to spend their Maui vacation. Instead of staying in a hotel room that looks identical to one down the street from you, why not consider a historic Maui Bed and Breakfast. If you're thinking about it, here are a few reasons why you should.
1. BIGGER ROOMS- Maui bread and breakfast inns often are more spacious than commercial hotel rooms of similar cost. A typical Maui bed and breakfast inn is replete with rooms that have been specially decorated to reflect the historic flavor and tropical romance of Maui Hawaii. Although the draw of the island's beautiful beaches, lush gardens and wild lava formations will keep you busy. The time spent in your room at a Maui BnB will be just as wonderful as the island's delights.
2. LOWER COST- Looking at the price of accommodations in Maui Hawaii from hotels to vacations rentals may make you think that other room options might be better, but if you look at the whole picture, you'll find a Maui bed and breakfast is the best deal around. At large Maui hotels, it is common to pay tips for service and be charged extra for the smallest request. With vacation rentals you get nothing but a room and have to cover the cost of breakfast, extra linens and other services yourself. A Maui bed and breakfast includes a gourmet breakfast and incredible service above and beyond the mark. Owners are there to fill your needs from extra towels to help finding the perfect garden spot in Maui to spend a lazy afternoon, all for the price of your room. The Maui vacation rental that is the best deal is definitely a Maui bed and breakfast.
3. SEE MORE OF MAUI- You didn't come all the way to Maui Hawaii to feel like you are still home. Staying at a Maui Bed and Breakfast will allow you to enjoy the tropical garden feel of Maui Hawaii even while still at your accommodations. Many Maui B and B's are redesigned historic homes and the owners are actual Maui residents. From luaus to secret snorkeling spots to whale watching tips, they can help you see the best of the island and make your Maui vacation something to always remember.
4. SECURITY- You may not have considered safety issues while on your Maui Vacation, but it's worth thinking about. Problems with theft are more common at large hotels and with a other vacations rentals the only security provided is the lock on the door. At a Maui bed and breakfast, the owners will be there to safeguard your belongings and make every aspect of your Maui vacation safer and more comfortable.
5. FREE BREAKFAST! Unlike the pricey hotel food or the Pop Tart you might grab if you try to wing it one your own, Maui Bed and Breakfasts serve free breakfast with their accommodations and they are delicious. Many Maui bed and breakfast inns actually put up pictures of their breakfasts with the pictures of their rooms. You almost would want to go to Maui Hawaii just to eat the gourmet breakfast.
So have fun and remember to stay at a Maui Bed and Breakfast!
Article Source :
Author Resource :
Maui Bed and Breakfast(http://mauiinn.com/)